|Portrayed by||Jeffrey Pierce|
|Last Seen||Son of Man|
|Powers|| Telekinesis |
|Birth Name||Roger Price|
|Date of Death||2014 in Son of Man|
|Occupations|| One of three founders of Ultra |
Leader of the Tomorrow People (formerly)
|Significant Other||Marla Jameson (wife)|
|Family|| Marla Jameson (wife) |
Stephen Jameson (eldest son)
Luca Jameson (youngest son)
Jedikiah Price (brother)
|Status||Deceased (Shot by Jedikiah)|
|“||Don't believe everything you see. The truth is there is only one thing you can trust, you. Trust your heart son. I love you Stephen.||”|
Roger Price (aka Jack Jameson) was the younger brother of Jedikiah Price, the husband of Marla Jameson, and the father of Stephen Jameson and Luca Jameson. He is one of the Tomorrow People. Shortly after returning to his full body physically, Jedikiah shoots him and he dies by a gunshot wound.
He is portrayed by Jeffrey Pierce
Roger Price, who also used the name Jack Jameson in hiding, is the brother of Dr Jedikiah Price. He is one of the three founding members of Ultra, however, for unknown reasons, he left Ultra and ran away into hiding with his wife and two children. Roger is also one of the tomorrow people, he was trying to lead his people to a safer land, away from the people hunting them in this world. He is also an inventor and his brother Jedikiah referred to him as a tinkerer.
In In Too Deep,
In Limbo, Roger is mentioned when Jedikiah puts the Suppressing Cuff on Stephen. Roger appears to Stephen in a vision, telling him it isn't his time yet, and to find Thanatos.
In Thanatos, it was revealed that John was tasked to kill him as his first mission after the Anax Project. John shot Roger in the chest after he escaped from his car as it exploded. It was also revealed that he also had the ability of Chronokinesis like Stephen.
In Death's Door, his son, Stephen, is able to reach Limbo and communicate with him. Stephen declares that he and the other Tomorrow People must find Roger's body.
In The Citadel,
In Sitting Ducks, he is seen in a flashback comforting a grieving John Young who had been forced to watch his friend's murder. He asks John to look after Stephen in the future.
In Brother's Keeper,
In Superhero, When Stephen walks into the room, he sees his father's body in the tank. Stephen went to touch it but then Jedikiah went inside the room to see Stephen with his father's body in the tank.
In A Sort of Homecoming, he finally awakes from his frozen coma.
In Kill Switch,
In Son of Man, he is shot dead by Jedikiah on his orders.
In the Pilot episode, Roger is said to be the former leader of the Tomorrow People, who he would taken to a new safe place where they will no longer be hunted. Roger is seen as a beacon of hope to the tomorrow people. Roger is a scientist and as a result is intelligent and dedicated to researching his abilities. He is shown to be of strong character, leaving his family he loves in order to keep them safe.
Roger Price has smooth, brown hair and soft, hazel eyes; also, facial hair.
Marla is Roger's wife and mother of his two sons Stephen and Luca.
Stephen is Roger's first born son with Marla.
Luca is Roger's second born son with Marla.
Jedikiah is Roger's older brother.
Roger tried to be there for John when he was still at Ultra. John is the one who shot Roger on Jedikiah's orders.
- Telekinesis - The ability to move objects and people with his mind.
- Telepathy - The ability to hear the thoughts of others and project the thoughts of oneself.
- Teleportation - The ability to instantly transport oneself and others to another location.
- Chronokinesis - The ability to mentally manipulate time. This ability is unique to Roger and Stephen.
- Power Negation Immunity - Roger was shown to be immune or at least resistant to Ultra's technology used to negate the powers of homo superiors. This ability was passed down to his son, Stephen.
- Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant - Roger was a very advanced and skillful fighter, as shown in A Sort of Homecoming when fighting John (albeit John was trying to get beat up on purpose).
- Pilot (vision)
- In Too Deep (vision)
- Limbo (vision)
- Thanatos (vision)
- Death's Door (video)
- The Citadel (vision)
- Sitting Ducks (flashback)
- Brother's Keeper (flashback & body)
- Superhero (body)
- Endgame (flashback & body)
- Smoke and Mirrors (vision & body)
- Modus Vivendi
- A Sort of Homecoming (finally awake)
- Kill Switch
- Son of Man (shot dead)
- Even though Roger left his wife and children in 2003, he was wearing a wedding ring when he was shot by John in 2007 and by Jedikiah in 2014.
- It is revealed in the episode Brother's Keeper that Jedikiah had his body frozen in cryogenic storage.
- Roger was one of the first and last of the deaths during The Shadow War.
- Roger is named after the producer of the original series aired in the 70s
"Popsicles are by far superior"